WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DianaPplsPrincess - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DianaPplsPrincess > Topics

Subject: The work of diana
Replies: 6 Views: 790

lilxloux 6/18/2007 - 12:39:23
Wot work dya remember her doin for charity? I remember her getin slated by the royals because she held a 6 mnth old baby in africa with aids. *

lilxloux 6/18/2007 - 12:40:22
Have any of u met her btw or sin her frm a far? *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 2:38:12
Yer sin her frm a far hun in a huge crowd in london x iv sin tones of documentaries on her work. I fink at one stage she wanted to train to be a doctor coz she felt so helpless jst watchin when she was out there in africa and them landmines. *

ellie 6/20/2007 - 10:47:52
Nah bt my parents did when she awarded them with sum bravery award lol my mum said my dad cudnt stop starin at her eyes lol she kept hittin his arm *

ellie 6/20/2007 - 10:50:46
Yer god i remeber watchin this dvd abt her work 4 the british homeless and they wud run up n hug her lyk mad coz she wud c*m outa the palace and given them tea and sandwitches ow sweet. U shuda sin the state ov these homeless ppl when she died. *

zapphire 6/29/2007 - 8:52:12
Diana queen.GIF touched many ppL'S HEArts.. She was a gr8 persON cute.GIF and wiLL aLways be remembeRED! happy.GIF *

protea16 14.10.07 - 04:34pm
I di*nk dat diana was a gr8 person, and ppl took her 4 granted! May she rest in peace...she is my role model! *

* DianaPplsPrincess Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DianaPplsPrincess

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search