WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DianaPplsPrincess - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DianaPplsPrincess > Topics

Subject: Was it murder? Or an accident? Wots ur views
Replies: 14 Views: 1334

ellie 6/17/2007 - 12:09:50
I personally think that theres too many unanswered questions bt everyone is different. Place ur views here on wot u think. *

drkr0se 6/17/2007 - 12:30:24
Yes hun i agree with u i think she was doin too much good in the world and sum ppl jst didnt like it x and it seems to be ok for all other royal members to things bt nt diana. *

drkr0se 6/17/2007 - 12:31:06
I think ppl got jealous of her as well *

lilxloux 6/17/2007 - 12:40:14
Yer it was well murder! The case bin opened again coz even her boys nw that their older r startin to wonder. Where as before they were only young and prob didnt wana upset the rest of the royals by wonderin. Their 22 and 24 nw *

emogrl19 6/17/2007 - 11:50:42
most def murder way 2 many unanswerd questions 4 it nt 2 b! thy wre jealous of hw popular she was x *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 12:25:47
That comila has slept with ten men frm parliment did ya know! All on the same nite aswell btw wot a tart *

lostfan 6/18/2007 - 12:45:37
How did she manage that by putting a paper bag over her head that woman is seriously ugly.Charles was married 2 Diana who was beautiful and gave him 2 lovely sons yet he had an affair with that i will never understand that.If Dianas death was no accident and i doubt it was then they underestimated how well loved she was. *

zapphire 6/18/2007 - 8:50:38
nod.GIF I toTALLy agree with each one Of You! It was definaTLy a murDEr! Diana was a woman of principles, a woman that gave out nothing but love and more loved! Everyone that knew her just had to love her, she was beautiful and had a kind nature as well.. cry2.GIF the day she died is a tragedy in everyone's lives! PrinCEss DianA WiLL neveR be ForgoTTen.. As foR thAT wickeD WHiCH From The West angry.GIF.. RofL.. I donno what ChaRLes sees in Her.. CamiLLa will neVer Be AbLe to TakE thE pLace of PrincEss DianA!!! proud.GIF *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 9:24:57
Yer makes u so angry! On the news the other day it came on abt r the royals getin alng how it luks. And comila was bickering at charles and harry was stood on the rite hand side of him and comila on the left. And the cameras picked up comila sayin dam u charles! Then dam u!. And harry 4 sum reason got upset and walked off and said and jst want my mum and he was crying *

drkr0se 6/18/2007 - 9:27:47
Yer comila was also with charles the nite before he married diana. She tried to take ova the boys when they were born as tho they were herz and charles. And diana suddenly realised there was 3 ppl in her marriage nt 2 and she had had it. *

ellie 6/18/2007 - 9:35:51
Yer i saw dat on the news aswell hun! And william was at the far end of the gates and hugged him. No one was ment to get outa that car! The state of it! And theres ppl that think sum1 has scared the hell outa the bodyguard to keep him quiet. He left bodyguarding after that. *

xxbenxxx 6/18/2007 - 2:26:24
Nt sure wheather it an accident or murder bt she was so gorgeous and kind duno how dat charles cud go wiv dat bludy witch hes wiv nw lyk lol *

drkr0se 6/20/2007 - 1:36:53
Ok any1 sin the frnt page of the daily mail today? Sayin it bein the 4th time they r opening the case and the title says new evidence found to suggest that the driver wasnt drunk and the old evidence isnt reliable. They reckon the blood samples taken frm the driver arent his bt that of a suicide victim who was drunk and died on same nite as them. Their sayin they swapped the blood samples ova and that too many mistakes have bin made in the investigation so they gna have to start al frm the beginning. *

ellie 6/24/2007 - 11:57:54
Jst read the daily mail and it says the new corner agrees the blood samples where swapped and that theres mI5 involvment. They reckon that the security services paid the 2 ppl frm the mortary to swap em ova as they both had a million each in the bank pt in that day. The judge is tryin to fink wheather the make MI5 reports that r ment to be confidental public as they have found new leads and connections to confirm it as murder. *

plymlad4 29.10.07 - 07:58pm
it was defo murder cos she was the nicest most popular royal n they didn't like it

* DianaPplsPrincess Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DianaPplsPrincess

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search